FACEBOOK

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Solo Exhibition


Last year I had an realization. I lived in a home full of framed drawings, paintings and canvas'...everywhere!!! not on the walls but on the floors, all eagerly waiting their turn to be hung. And after moving into a smaller place, the study-slash-studio was starting to feel a little to crammed. So this is it !... I'm exhibiting nine drawings and seven paintings. All in their glory. Finally, they'll be excited to be hung and I'm just excited to be the artist.
Starting this Monday, January 23rd, at acclaimed Melbourne cafe Three Bags Full in Abbotsford.
The exhibition includes a selection of framed original micro drawings and some new large-scale raw canvas works.
So come get a piece of cake or a little piece of me to take home (cherries not included).
I also got a shout out on my favorite blog- INVURT

1 comment:

  1. Hope the show goes well Steve. I wish I was local so I could see it!

    ReplyDelete